I was awarded the Most Versatile Blogger award by two lovely ladies! A big thank you to Maloree and Val! I enjoy your blogs so very much and to know someone is out there enjoying mine makes me one happy girl :) Head on over and check out each of their blogs. Maloree has a stinkin' cute daughter named Saige. I "met" Val a couple of years ago on a message board for Army Wives (real life Army Wives, people, not like crazy viewers who are obsessed with that show or something... that's why I'm a member of The Bachelor message board). We bonded immediately and I like to think it is because we are kind of living parallel lives.... or maybe I just say that because we both have ridiculously adorable dogs. Grace, Tanner, and Crosby would most definitely be best friends.
With this award I am supposed to mention seven things about myself that my readers may or may not already know about me. Here we go!
awesome humble awesome. Also, I was awarded "Most Versatile Female" as a senior in high school.
2. I am currently going back to school to get my Masters of Arts in Teaching.
3. Charleston, SC is one of my most favorite places in the world. Gregg was born and went to college in Charleston, so we usually end up in the city at least once or twice a year.
4. My favorite season is winter. I sweat like a man, so winter is much less embarrassing for me.
5. I was in marching band all throughout high school. I played the trumpet and I loved it!
6. I really love sports. Not playing them, silly! Watching them. I'm a die-hard Georgia Bulldog, but I also enjoy attending Braves, Falcons, and Thrashers games.
7. One time I went to Virginia to visit my friend Sarah and I bought this candle. It was the most amazing candle I have ever owned.
Thanks again to Mal and Val! You guys are awesome. I am passing this award along to three wonderful ladies. Check out their blogs, I promise you won't be disappointed!
Danielle at The Holt's Hoopla
Courtney at And Then There Was Home
Bethany at Do.Think.Wear.See.Love.Dream
***I know it's rainy, but I hope you are having a nice weekend! I'm headed to prom tonight so I'm off to get my hair done, have a billion pictures taken of me, dance with a boy in a way that would make my mother cringe, and then go to an afterparty that is so totally beast.
That's the word kids are using these days, did you know that?***